Click the photos above to enlarge, or click on the questions below to learn more.
What is Microcurrent? ⤸
Microcurrent is a low level of electrical current that mirrors the body’s own natural current. It is a Noble Prize winning, FDA approved, and clinically-proven therapy for anti-aging. The system I use features the Bio-Ultimate Platinum device including the patented technological breakthrough Suzuki Sequencing. This revolutionary system delivers unsurpassed results and performance up to 40% higher than other Microcurrent delivery systems.
The intended use of the Bio-Ultimate Platinum device is to aid in the battle of anti-aging by diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improving the texture and appearance of the skin, re-educating and toning facial muscles, and reducing the overall visual appearance of aging. It is a popular non- invasive service that gives the freedom to attain anti-aging goals without the recovery, downtime, and expense of surgeries.
How Does Microcurrent Work? ⤸
Microcurrent works at the cellular level to stabilize the cells and transform the body from the inside out. The human body is an electrical being and the health of it depends on the energy currents that run through it. At the cellular level microcurrent stimulates massive amounts (a 500% increase) of the production of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), known as the “energy of life”. ATP must be present for life to exist. ATP drives a number of biological processes including muscular contraction/re-education and protein (collagen and elastin) synthesis.
Facial toning is achieved through muscle re-education, working a muscle from its origin and insertion inward to shorten slacked muscles (such as cheeks and forehead), and working from the belly outward to lengthen contracted muscles (such as the muscles that pull the corners of the mouth downward.) Microcurrent also offers specific iontophoresis which allows superior penetration of applied products into the skin.
Are There Other Benefits of Microcurrent? ⤸
- Lift of jawline
- Lift of brows and diminish creepy eyes
- Diminish dark circles from under the eyes
- Sculpted cheek bones
- Increase product penetration
- Increase collagen and elastin production
- Increase lymph drainage (Detoxification)
- Increases blood circulation
- Diminish appearance of fine lines, feathering around lips, crow’s feet and smile lines
- Improves muscle tone on face and neck
- Enhance the effects of Botox and other Fillers
- Complements and extends the life of a facelift
- Skin pigment improvement, diminishes hyperpigmentation and melasma
- Overall brightening and rested appearance
How Does Microcurrent Compare to Other Therapies? ⤸
- Microcurrent is a non-invasive therapy
- Microcurrent has no down time
- Microcurrent is natural and healthy
- Microcurrent gives a more youthful look enchanting your own natural facial structure
- Microcurrent is painless
- Microcurrent strengthens the muscles and the skin
- Microcurrent is cost effective when compared to other therapies and procedures
- (Surgical face lifts, Botox, fillers, laser,, PLP, cold or heat therapy)
How Many Treatments Do I Need? ⤸
This depends on the condition of the skin and muscles and is largely determined by the age of the client. To obtain the maximum results, a series of 10-15 treatments should be performed at ideally twice a week. Once a series is completed, the results can be maintained by a regular once a month treatment. Your licensed Aesthetician/certified technologist will determine how many sessions will be required.
How Long Will the Results Last? ⤸
If the full series of treatments that are recommended is completed, and maintenance sessions are continued on a monthly basis combined with a healthy home care regime of products specifically designed to compliment your treatments, results should last up to 3-4 years. After that time it is recommended to obtain a new series of treatments followed by monthly treatments.
Who Can Perform These Treatments? ⤸
This can vary from state to state, however it typically requires a licensed Aesthetician or medical professional. Kelley Galler is a licensed Aesthetician and certified Bio-Platinum technologist and continues to receive advanced training in Microcurrent technology.
How Soon Will I See Results? ⤸
Results will be seen immediately although the benefits are cumulative. A series is required for results to have a lasting affect.
Is Microcurrent For Everyone? ⤸
While everyone could benefit from microcurrent therapy, there are some contraindications. Microcurrent cannot be performed on persons with epilepsy, pacemakers, pregnant women, or any person with active cancer.
Click the images above to enlarge.